Sunday, April 26, 2015

Exhausted!

I haven't been able to push myself to exercise yet.  I've been so exhausted from just trying to keep up with my house (which isn't going so well) and from taking care of my cat (he's 15 and is currently sick).  On top of that, we've had issues with our kitchen this week and I haven't been able to cook.  This has led to us eating out daily.  NOT good for the waistline at all.  I'm not looking forward to weighing in at my Weight Watchers meeting this Tuesday. 

I also have my one-month follow up appointment with my rheumatologist this Wednesday.  He's going to ask me if I've been wearing my braces everyday (I try to!) and how the medicine he gave me is doing to help with the restless leg syndrome (it's not helping at all!).  I'm really hoping he'll have some type of suggestion for how I can get more energy to get through the day.  I've been struggling with this for years now, with each year getting worse.  The best I've felt in a LONG time was my wedding week in Tennessee.  My orthopedic doctor had given me a steroid shot and given me the Methylprednisolone dose pack.  Unfortunately, that's not something I can keep using. 

I'll just keep praying that this week will be better.  That I'll have energy to at least exercise ONCE, and that I'll be able to use my kitchen to actually fix some healthy meals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment