Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Days 2 & 3

Yesterday didn't go exactly as planned. I ate more than I should have and didn't exercise due to me getting my thyroid test results back.  I ended up spending most of the day researching what I should be asking and requesting from my endocrinologist.  I was successful with staying away from soft drinks though! I had gotten in the habit of choosing diet soft drinks over water.  I ended up still being 2 pounds down though! So now at 228 pounds.

Still didn't exercise yet today.  I'm so exhausted. I ended up sleeping about 10 hours last night, and it was still extremely hard to get up.  I'm going to try to get in some weight training this afternoon after I do some cleaning and before I cook dinner.  Doing well with food so far today, and am doing grilled chicken with glazed carrots for dinner.

I should be burning a lot of calories this weekend. I'm going camping and this state park has lot of trails that I love. I can't wait for the mini-getaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment