Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Much Better!

So I've been doing much better as far as exercising goes.  I actually was able to workout a total of 5 days last week! I'm down to 223.2 lbs!! It's mainly water weight though.  I realized exactly how puffy I was from water retention, so I started taking my blood pressure med again. It definitely gave me a big whoosh.  I've still been feeling horrible in regards to symptoms of crazy thyroid hormones. This new medication is NOT working, so I ordered ThyroGold to use until I can find a doctor to prescribe the natural thyroid hormone.  I'm really hoping it will come in soon, as I NEED to start feeling better before I go back to work (which is in 2 weeks).  My eating has been mostly on plan, until yesterday.  I completely went off yesterday.

I have noticed that retail therapy helps much more than eating when I'm emotional.  Great for my waistline, not so great for my bank account lol.  My most recent purchase is from Erin Condren. She has a great line of products to help with organization.  I already own the Teacher Planner and the Life Planner.  One of the ways I use my Life Planner is as a weight loss tool.  I have a page for keeping weight records and I use the side of the monthly spread for monthly measurements. I also have pages for meal planning and an exercise schedule. Today I bought 2 notebooks.  One will be for work, and the other will be to track my symptoms and any new info I have to share with my doctor.  I can't wait to get them in!

Check out the link below. If you sign up through this link you get $10 off your first purchase!If you'd like more information, there are plenty of YouTube videos about the planners. It is definitely worth the money! Remember: You only get the $10 off if you sign up through the following link!




No comments:

Post a Comment